Keep it Simple, Stupid! The Easy Method to Conquer Productivity
Life can be complicated and overwhelming — your to-do list doesn’t have to be.
Introducing the Ivy Lee Method: the daily prioritized 6 item to-do list. It's simple, straightforward, and provides immediate results.
Want the biggest results with the least amount of effort? I got you, boo.
Personally, the Ivy Lee Method is one of my favorites. It's simple, straightforward, and provides immediate results.
Here's how it works:
- Each night, write down the 6 most important things you need to accomplish the next day. Don't write more than 6!
- Prioritize and rewrite those 6 items in order of true importance.
- When you start your day, concentrate ONLY on the 1st task and do not move on to anything else until it's completed. Then move on to the 2nd task until it's completed, working your way down your list one at a time until each individual task is completed.
- At the end of the day, write your list of 6 for the next day, moving any unfinished items from the day to the new list, unless they're no longer relevant. Be sure to prioritize your list each night.
- Repeat this process every day.